Wimbledon Debenture Tickets
Wimbledon, also known as the Championships, is the oldest tennis tournament in the world. Founded in 1877 and played on grass courts, the Wimbledon Championship is one of four grand slam tournaments competed by professional tennis players. Don’t miss out on these fast-selling tickets by official debenture holders. Get your Wimbledon Debenture Tickets online with Ticketfinder’s 100% guarantee and secure order system.
The first Wimbledon tennis tournament was held in 1877 on one of the croquet lawns at the All England Croquet and Lawn Tennis Club. Initially, only amateur tennis players were invited to the Wimbledon Championships until the event was open to professionals in 1968.
The Wimbledon Championships has a strict all-white dress code for all tennis players and royal patrons. It is also tradition to enjoy strawberries and cream while watching a game. In 2017, more than 34,000 kg of English strawberries and 10,000 L of cream were consumed.
Also, unlike other tennis events, there is only one sponsor visible around the tennis courts. Rolex is the only permitted sponsor because they provide timekeeping technology for the tournament’s tennis matches.
Wimbledon Prize Winnings
In 1968, prize money was introduced to each category winner of Wimbledon. This was the same year that professional players were permitted to join the tournament. Since then, the prize money has continued to increase with the total prize amount totalling tens of millions of pounds.
Wimbledon Prize Winnings
The Wimbledon 2022 Prize is announced to have increased by 11.8% with more than £40 million dollars for upcoming title winners.
Wimbledon Debenture Tickets
Wimbledon Debenture tickets are some of the most sought after tennis tickets in the world. Debenture tickets are the only legally transferable tickets for the Wimbledon tennis tournament.
Getting your hands on a Wimbledon Debenture Ticket gives you access to a seat to each of the tournament games as well as exclusive access to various bars and restaurants. Don’t be surprised if your Debenture tickets have you seated next to or nearby celebrities, royalty and world leaders. With only 1000 Debenture tickets for Wimbledon’s court 1 and 2500 debenture tickets for centre court stadium𑁋you’ll want to grab your Wimbledon Debenture Tickets in advance!
Grand Slam Tournaments
The Grand Slam Tournaments, also known as the majors, are the four most important annual events in tennis. In order of its calendar date, they include the Australian Open, the French Open (Roland Garros), Wimbledon, and the US Open.
There are various titles awarded to players who win all Grand Slam tournaments. Players can win either playing singles or doubles and the titles include:
Grand Slam - Title winner for the Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon, and US Open in the same calendar
Non-Calendar Year Grand Slam - Same as Grand Slam except titles have been won throughout a player’s career in different years.
Golden Slam - Earning the Grand Slam and a gold medal in the Summer Olympic Games
Super Slam - Earning the Grand Slam and the ATP World Tour Finals
Are you selling authentic Wimbledon Debenture Tickets?
Yes. Ticketfinders is a trusted provider of tickets for sports and other events for almost 50 years. All Wimbledon Debenture Tickets are authentic and 100% guaranteed using our fast and secure check-out.
Where is the best place to buy Wimbledon Debenture Tickets?
You can search for available Wimbledon Debenture Tickets on Ticketfinders. Prices vary by event and availability may be limited. Choose the event you want tickets for and use our safe and secure check system with our 100% guarantee.
How to Book Wimbledon Debenture Tickets?
Click on the “Events” tab to find available Wimbledon Debenture Tickets:
Choose an event and click “Show”
Pick an available ticket then click “Buy”
Select the number of tickets you would like then click “Add to cart”
After adding to the cart, review the tickets and click “Checkout securely now”
Sign up or log in to your account
Add your personal information and the address you want the tickets delivered to
Read and accept the Terms & Conditions
Provide payment information and submit payment
You will receive a confirmation email once your payment is processed
That’s all! Enjoy your tickets to Wimbledon!
Other Tennis Tickets
Wimbledon is a suburban district in southwest London, famous for its annual tennis tournament. There are several tourist attractions near Wimbledon that visitors can explore, including:
- Wimbledon Common: This large open space is located just south of Wimbledon and is a popular spot for walking, cycling, and horse riding. Visitors can also explore the nearby woods, ponds, and grasslands.
- Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum: Located inside the All England Lawn Tennis Club, the museum features exhibits on the history of tennis and the Wimbledon tournament. Visitors can view a collection of tennis memorabilia, including trophies, clothing, and equipment.
- Richmond Park: This large park is located just a short drive from Wimbledon and is home to a wide variety of wildlife, including deer, foxes, and rabbits. Visitors can explore the park on foot, by bike, or on horseback.
- Kew Gardens: This famous botanical garden is located just a few miles north of Wimbledon and features over 50,000 plants and trees from around the world. Visitors can explore the gardens, greenhouses, and galleries, and attend events and exhibitions.
- Wimbledon Village: This charming village is located just a short walk from the tennis courts and features a wide variety of shops, restaurants, and cafes. Visitors can explore the historic buildings and picturesque streets, and enjoy the local culture.
- Polka Theatre: This children's theatre is located in Wimbledon and features a wide variety of productions for young audiences. Visitors can attend performances, workshops, and other events throughout the year.
- Wimbledon Windmill Museum: This historic windmill is located in the nearby town of Wimbledon and is a popular attraction for visitors. Visitors can explore the windmill and learn about its history, as well as view exhibits on the local area.
There are many tourist attractions to be found near Wimbledon in London, showcasing the area's rich history, diverse culture, and wide-ranging entertainment options, making it a perfect destination for visitors of all ages.